How To Update Samsung S8500 Wave Firmware
This Easy and Clear Tutorial has one Goal and it is Helping you to update your Samsung S8500 Wave Firmware by using its Original USB cable.
So it is very important to read the steps and follow them one by one and you will have your phone's Firmware updated.
Samsung S8500 Wave Main Features:
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- HSDPA 900 / 2100
- LCD Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Gorilla glass display
- Accelerometer sensor for UI auto-rotate
- Multi-touch input method
- Proximity sensor for auto turn-off
- TouchWiz UI 3.0
- Handwriting recognition
- Smart unlock
- 2 GB Internal storage
- MMC microSD, up to 32GB
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP
- Camera 5 MP, 2592 x 1944 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
- Stereo FM radio with RDS, FM recording
- A-GPS support, Samsung Mobile Navigator
- Digital compass
- MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+ player
- MP4/H.263/H.264/WMV/Xvid/DivX video player
- Picsel document viewer
- Image editor
- Voice memo
- Predictive text input (T9 Trace)
Firmware Update Steps:
- Install Samsung S8500 Wave USB Drivers and Restart PC.
- Run Samsung S8500 Downloader and Select : LSI6410
- In case you need to flash Boot files then check this option: Full Download.
- Click Boot button and select the boot files folder.
- Click Amss and select: amss.bin
- Click Apps and select: apps_compressed.bin
- Click Rsrc1 and select: Rsrc_S8500_Open_Europe_Common.rc1
- Click Rsrc2 and select: Rsrc2_S8500_Open_Euro_Common_(Low).rc2
- Click Factory FS and select: FactoryFs_S8500_Open_Europe_Common_JF8.ffs
- Click CSC and select: CSC_S8500_Open_Europe_Common_Oxx_xxxxx.csc
- Click SHP APP and select: ShpApp.app
- Put the phone into Download Mode: Press Volume Down + Lock Key + Power.
- Connect USB cable to Phone and Click Port Search to check good connection.
- Click Download to start the update process.
- Wait till the process done and the phone restart by itself.
- Do full reset : *2767*3855#
Samsung S8500 Wave Original Firmwares.