Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy S Duos GT-S7562
The explained steps in this Guide will help you to Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy S Duos with model number GT-S7562 and GT-S7562L.
Samsung Galaxy S Duos GT-S7562 Factory Reset Checklist:
1- This process restores the Android platform to its original state and wipe all your data, So backup all the wanted data (Contacts, SMS, Photos, Videos,… Etc).
2- Make sure that you know the Google account name and password.
3- Any other Email accounts info.
4- Samsung accounts info.
5- Any other log-in info and settings you used on your Samsung Galaxy S Duos.
6- Ensure your Samsung Galaxy device has enough charge level.
Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy S Duos GT-S7562 from Recovery Menu:
1- Make sure that your Samsung Galaxy S Duos is Off, If not, Then turn it off (Press and hold the Power key, and then tap Power off). And remove the Memory card from it.
2- Take out its battery for 10 seconds, Then put it in again.
– Press and hold Volume Up + Volume Down + Home Keys, Then press Power Key.
– Keep pressing the above keys until Samsung logo appears,Then release all keys.
– Wait until you are into Factory reset / System Recovery menu.
– Use Volume Down key to scroll down and select Wipe Data / Factory Reset option.
– Use Power button to confirm the operation.
– You need to use the Volume Down key again to select “Yes — delete all user data“.
– Use Power button to confirm the operation one more time.
– After performing the hard reset, Select Reboot System Now option, And confirm it using Power button.
11- Now your Galaxy S Duos GT-S7562 will reboot, Wait for it to be fully on and then you can start using it. Select your preferred device language, And follow the on-screen instructions to proceed the initial setup.