So, You are trying to find what is the best Samsung phone for you. And it seems you are confused about which one to buy the Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus or Galaxy S9 Plus. Do not worry, That is normal because of the many choices available in the smartphone market.
The good point is you have selected two devices to compare and find which one is better for You. To help you in this mission, Here are some easy steps you can follow to make your decision and select your next Samsung phone.
You do not need to compare the full specifications of both models. It will be a little hard for you to do it. All you need to do is to check some important specs to know the differences between the Galaxy S10 Plus and S9 Plus. After that, it will be much easier to choose the suitable Samsung phone for you.
Check the Display Technology for both models, to see if they have the same one or they are different. Also, Check its size, Resolution and any additional available features.
– Super AMOLED display technology is better than TFT (Thin Film Transistor).
– Bigger display size and resolution are important for playing games and watching videos.
There are two types of memory, the first is the RAM memory (Random Access Memory) and it is used by the phone’s operating system and running applications. The second is the ROM memory (Read Only Memory), It is also called the Internal Storage. the ROM memory is the place where your taken photos, Videos, Downloaded applications …etc are saved. Also, The phone’s software files are saved there.
The RAM and ROM memories both are built-in, That means you can not change any of them. That why you should check the External Memory Support option, To know how much memory you can add to your phone’s storage space.
– Bigger RAM memory is better (2GB RAM is better than 1GB RAM).
– The device which has more RAM memory can run faster than the one with less RAM memory.
– You need a big RAM memory to play the heavy and 3D Android games which have HD graphics.
– The bigger RAM memory is needed to run more applications at the same time.
– The RAM memory is important for capturing photos and videos with HD resolution.
– Bigger ROM memory gives you more space to save your photos, Videos, Music, Downloaded games, And applications.
– The device which supports bigger external memory is better if you capture a lot of HD photos and record HD videos.
In simple words, The CPU (Central Processing Unit) is the Brain of the smartphone. It does all the complicated calculations and controls everything. The GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) is responsible for the graphics you see on your smartphone’s screen.
– The newer Processor (CPU and GPU) is better than the older ones, Especially for the new Android Games and 4K videos. It supports new phone’s cameras with more megapixels of resolution. Less power consumption and faster data processing.
– The Octa-Core CPU (8 Cores) is not necessarily better than Quad-Core CPU (4 Core).
If you like smartphone photography then here is your best part. You have to compare the camera resolution, Aperture (F number), OIS feature (Optical Image Stabilizer), Flash, Auto Focus, Optical Zoom, And other camera features.
– A smaller F Number means wider Aperture which results in a better photo in the dark.
– If video recording is at your priority list, Then check the Video Recording Resolution specification.
This is also an important specification to compare. Bigger Battery Capacity could be very important for your everyday use. So check how many hours you can use the phone before recharging its battery again.