Samsung Galaxy S10 AT&T User Manual / Guide (PDF)
As the Samsung Galaxy S10 AT&T has a lot of new features and functions, So it is so helpful to have a complete User Manual (user guide) that can guide you to discover all those interesting features and functions.
Samsung Galaxy S10 AT&T Key Features:
- Display: 6.1 inches (157.5mm), QHD+ 1440 x 3040 Pixels , Dynamic AMOLED.
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Octa CPU, Adreno 640 GPU, 2.8GHz + 2.4GHz + 1.7GHz Speed.
- RAM: 8GB.
- Storage: 128GB / 512GB, microSD Up to 512 GB.
- Front Camera: 10.0 MP.
- Rear Camera: 12.0MP (Wide), 12MP (Telephoto), 16MP (Ultrawide).
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie.
- Battery Capacity: 3400mAh.
Read more about the Samsung Galaxy S10 AT&T Specifications and Features in our Samsung Devices Database.
What is inside the Samsung Galaxy S10 AT&T User Manual?
Here is a simple list of what you can learn from this user manual:
- The Samsung Galaxy S10 overheating situations and solutions, And Precautions for device overheating.
- The Galaxy S10 layout and functions (Hardware buttons, Soft buttons, Speaker, Microphone, SIM card / Memory card tray, …etc.).
- Charging the Galaxy S10 battery and Reducing the battery consumption.
- How to use the Fast charging feature in the Galaxy S10.
- Install and remove the SIM and Memory cards in the Galaxy S10, And format the memory card.
- Turn the Galaxy S10 On and Off, And force restart the phone.
- All you need to know about the Samsung account (Creating a Samsung account, Finding your ID, And resetting your password, Removing your Samsung account.).
- Transfer your data from your old phone to the Galaxy S10 AT&T.
- Hide the navigation bar.
- Display the screen in landscape mode.
- Change the screen lock method.
- Capture a screenshot on your Galaxy S10.
- Change the language on the Galaxy S10 and its keyboard’s language.
- Install and uninstall apps on the Galaxy S10, From the Galaxy Store and Google Play Store.
- Block phone numbers.
- Block text messages.
- Activate and Deactivate the Secret mode.
- How to use the Galaxy S10’s Camera and customize its settings and shooting modes.
- Use the Multi Window feature and split-screen view.
- What is the Game Launcher and Game Booster, And how to use them.
- Connect the phone to Wi-Fi networks.
- Change the calls ringtone.
- Adjust the brightness of your phone’s display.
- Change the wallpaper and themes on Galaxy S10.
- Troubleshoot the Samsung Galaxy S10.
- And Much More…
Where to Download the Samsung Galaxy S10 AT&T User Manual?
Just Click on the Download button below to download the official Samsung user manual for the Samsung Galaxy S10 AT&T (in PDF format) and start exploring your device.