Samsung Galaxy S10 US Unlocked User Manual / Guide (PDF)
As the Samsung Galaxy S10 US Unlocked has a lot of new features and functions, So it is so helpful to have a complete User Manual (user guide) that can guide you to discover all those interesting features and functions.
Samsung Galaxy S10 US Unlocked Key Features:
- Display: 6.1 inches (157.5mm), QHD+ 1440 x 3040 Pixels , Dynamic AMOLED.
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Octa CPU, Adreno 640 GPU, 2.8GHz + 2.4GHz + 1.7GHz Speed.
- RAM: 8GB.
- Storage: 128GB / 512GB, microSD Up to 512 GB.
- Front Camera: 10.0 MP.
- Rear Camera: 12.0MP (Wide), 12MP (Telephoto), 16MP (Ultrawide).
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie.
- Battery Capacity: 3400mAh.
Read more about the Samsung Galaxy S10 US Unlocked Specifications and Features in our Samsung Devices Database.
What is inside the Samsung Galaxy S10 US Unlocked User Manual?
Here is a simple list of what you can learn from this user manual:
- The Samsung Galaxy S10 overheating situations and solutions, And Precautions for device overheating.
- The Galaxy S10 layout and functions (Hardware buttons, Soft buttons, Speaker, Microphone, SIM card / Memory card tray, …etc.).
- Charging the Galaxy S10 battery and Reducing the battery consumption.
- How to use the Fast charging feature in the Galaxy S10.
- Install and remove the SIM and Memory cards in the Galaxy S10, And format the memory card.
- Turn the Galaxy S10 On and Off, And force restart the phone.
- All you need to know about the Samsung account (Creating a Samsung account, Finding your ID, And resetting your password, Removing your Samsung account.).
- Transfer your data from your old phone to the Galaxy S10.
- Hide the navigation bar.
- Display the screen in landscape mode.
- Change the screen lock method.
- Capture a screenshot on your Galaxy S10.
- Change the language on the Galaxy S10 and its keyboard’s language.
- Install and uninstall apps on the Galaxy S10, From the Galaxy Store and Google Play Store.
- Block phone numbers.
- Block text messages.
- Activate and Deactivate the Secret mode.
- How to use the Galaxy S10’s Camera and customize its settings and shooting modes.
- Use the Multi Window feature and split-screen view.
- What is the Game Launcher and Game Booster, And how to use them.
- Connect the phone to Wi-Fi networks.
- Change the calls ringtone.
- Adjust the brightness of your phone’s display.
- Change the wallpaper and themes on Galaxy S10.
- Troubleshoot the Samsung Galaxy S10.
- And Much More…
Where to Download the Samsung Galaxy S10 US Unlocked User Manual?
Just Click on the Download button below to download the official Samsung user manual for the Samsung Galaxy S10 US Unlocked (in PDF format) and start exploring your device.