Samsung Galaxy Watch4 Classic User Manual Guide (PDF)
As the Samsung Galaxy Watch4 Classic has a lot of features and functions, So it is so helpful to have a complete User Manual (user guide) that can guide you to discover all those interesting features and functions. And show you how to use and Setup your Samsung Smartwatch.
Read more about the Samsung Galaxy Watch4 Classic Specifications and Features in our Samsung Devices Database.
What is inside the Samsung Galaxy Watch4 Classic User Manual?
Here is a simple list of what you can learn from this user manual:
- The Samsung Galaxy Watch4 Classic layout.
- Charging your Smartwatch battery.
- How to Wirelessly charge your watch using a supported Samsung smartphone.
- How to wear the Smartwatch correctly.
- Strap tips and precautions, And how to replace them.
- Turning the smartwatch on and off, And Connecting it to a Smartphone device.
- Switching between the Watch and Apps screen.
- Customize Your Watch Screens.
- Managing the quick access panel.
- Adding and Removing widgets.
- How to Capture a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy Watch4 Classic.
- Updating the Smartwatch’s Software version.
- Set Up and use the Samsung Pay App.
- How to use the Water lock mode to exercise in the water.
- Using the Applications: Like Samsung Health, Buds and Camera Controller, Spotify, Compass, Voice Recorder, Microsoft Outlook, Play store, Reminder, Weather, Bixby, Music Player.
- Changing the settings.
- Resetting your Smartwatch.
Where to Download the Samsung Galaxy Galaxy Watch4 Classic User Manual?
Just Click on the Download button below to download the official Samsung user manual for the Samsung Galaxy Watch4 Classic (in PDF format) and start exploring your Smartwatch.